Sunday, April 02, 2006

FOCUS ON THE FREEDOM-HATING BLOG (Part 1)

This Week’s Target: Agitprop!

Ed. Note: We here at Spurious George World Headquarters exist not to judge, but to educate. With that in mind, each week we will cast our judgmental-yet-educating spotlight of righteousness upon one of the more freedom-hating blogs that spread their slanderous liberal lies without fear of repercussion. In the days that follow, SG will comment daily (in a patriotic, constructive manner) at that site, as well as contact each of that site’s link…all in an effort to bring the offending blogger back to the side of America-loving! Think of it as an online intervention



(SG HQ) Enough already,
Agitprop! We beg of you…stop hating America!

From your prominent display of a dead English actor to your unseemly infatuation with Bill O’Reilly’s sex life to your inexplicable failure to accept President Bush’s edicts as the Word of God, everything about you screams in falsetto, “I live to bad-mouth my country!”

Clearly, you are beyond helping yourself, so we here at SG are here to do it for you. Over the next week we, the Rex Kramer Nation (a.k.a. “Kramerica,”) will be flooding your site with superior, pro-America messages in a heroic attempt to make you see the error of your ways. In addition, we will be contacting each and every site listed in your “links” section, both hippie and pseudo-hippie alike, and urging them to, a) coerce you into adopting a more patriotic outlook on life, and, b) stop hating America themselves.

Also, I have no doubt that the millions who visit this site will join me in this Jesus-approved endeavor. Trust me, when the RexHeads are mobilized, no one (not even the combined efforts of the Iraqi rejectionists and the marginalized Democratic Party) can stand in their way!

You’ve been warned, hippie!

Ed. Footnote: Those of you who maintain other hippie-sites best not feel smug…your intervention week is coming, and nigh!

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Too effing funny! Shaking in me boots as it were.

April 02, 2006 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are there so many liberal bloggers out there? Because conservatives have a life! Nail them to the wall and show them what a patriot really is!

April 03, 2006 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm locking up the bar at the Morning Martini, just in case.

Run for the hills, Agitprop!

April 03, 2006 4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am relieved you will NOT be "JUDGING" anyone. goddess forbid!

April 03, 2006 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I await my intervention.

April 03, 2006 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do we get to the part where we all get to hold hands and sing Kumbaya? Oops, probably not the right blog site to pose that question.

April 03, 2006 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take one Sunday afternoon off and things go STRAIGHT TO HELL JERRY!

April 03, 2006 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheesy fuckin' mustache too ...

April 03, 2006 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have read Agi's blog and agree with you that an intervention is necessary.

I saw him sacrifcing little virgin kitties in the name of FDR and JFK once.

April 03, 2006 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take one Sunday afternoon off and things go STRAIGHT TO HELL JERRY!

Serves you right. There is no "day off" in the blogsphere.

April 03, 2006 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like agi, but that's just the dirty hippie part of me.

April 03, 2006 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on Rex! Jesus is an American, and a Republican, as well.

April 03, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker said...

Folks, this is a labor of (completely platonic) love. When one person hates America, we all suffer a little. Won't you join me in visiting Agitprop this week, and help direct them down the road or redemption?

April 03, 2006 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When we go to visit agit, do we bring our own adult beverages? Should we bring a dish? How long is this redemption stuff gonna take? I have beads to string so I don't have all day.

April 03, 2006 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogenfreude! I agree, he does hate America. Very good person to pick first.

I say we kick his ass with sandals.


And there was much rejoicing.

April 03, 2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger Rex Kramer, Danger Seeker said...

"And there was much rejoicing."

And gnashing of teeth. Don't forget the gnashing of teeth!

As for what to bring to an intervention, I'd suggest as many US flags as you can handle (we'll clear his home of all lighters beforehand.)

April 03, 2006 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang...I feel like a total America-hating slacker. Clearly, I haven't been pulling my America-hating weight; I really need to increase my level of America-hate if I'm to have any hope of making the list.

But all envy aside, props to Blogenfreude--he definitely deserves this honor.

April 03, 2006 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Rex...I guess I'll be seeing you over at Neil Shakespeares place then... as you know the baby Jesus has a special place at Neil's...as does the Shooter and Satan. I'd be looking over my shoulder if I were you though...baby Jesus is drving a Christaroid these days and he may not take lightly your judgement of others...I think he rather holds that a dear position of his own.

April 04, 2006 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kumbaya is so yesterday. We're doing "We Shall Overcome" this morning, followed by more Kumbaya this afternoon. If you need a program, call me.

April 04, 2006 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe no days off in the blogosphere, but there are off days.

April 04, 2006 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rex, or is that Mr Kramer, while I do consider myself to smug from time to time, (I haven't become accustomed to wearing my Rosey(bush)Vision™ glasses yet.) I never thought of myself as a hippie.

April 05, 2006 1:59 AM  
Blogger Davide Simonetti said...

Me too.. I hate Bush as well. I'm looking forward to this, or does the word of God/Bush only have juresdiction in America?

April 05, 2006 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always suspected Agitprop was run by subversive liberals. I'll bet my autographed and framed picture of Arnold Palmer that he has a copy of Jack Kerouac's On the Road tucked away in his drawer.

April 06, 2006 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rex, why did you put Little Green Fascists on your enemies list? We're on your side !!!!!

--Mal!

April 07, 2006 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home