Sunday, June 18, 2006

My right movement (it’s still floating)

I worked real hard at finding things that would help make me more right-wingish, more conservative in the mold of what is currently the standard for conservatives, and hit upon this video. It is a black guy singing it, that I will admit, but he is singing “America the Beautiful” so that should count. Don’t you just love the old negro spiritual songs, and you have to admit, black people are well hung, right? They sure do make some great fried chicken too. Well I digress, here you go:



Thanks sincerely Rex, I have tried my best to think like a right-wingnut.

Reverend Gisher

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great video!

June 18, 2006 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you. it is a conspiracy by rex to get me to comment on his site as he knows how busy i am and the only way to get my lame-ass comments anymore is to host my garbage on your site.

June 18, 2006 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You talkin about Ray Charles? Bow your head, brother!

June 18, 2006 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ray came from the same dirt i did, and though blind, he saw better than most with 20/20 vision. bow my head? hell no, hold it high baby!

June 18, 2006 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the baby deer shoot the guy talking in the film?

June 18, 2006 9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the baby deer was packing a ten guage over and under so they both called it a draw.

June 18, 2006 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounded like Dick Cheney was in the area to me. Hope Bambi was real careful, the elderly don't see so well, especially when they are loaded...and I don't mean bullets. Dude...EXCELLENT!

June 18, 2006 11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deer meat....excellent!

June 19, 2006 3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just hope bambi remembered the condoms.

June 19, 2006 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn rex, you are the only guy i know who can move and redesign his blog at the same time.

June 19, 2006 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, shit Gisher. You are still crazy as ever.

June 19, 2006 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and seven billion other people.

June 19, 2006 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home